All our varieties are award winning, wheat free, dairy free and vegan
We use natural sugars only
No preservatives, No additives, No added salt
Baked using Welsh Apple Juice and Welsh Rapeseed Oil
Using either Organic/European/Ethically sourced nuts, seeds and raisin
NEW Supercharged Bendylegs granola and Superblend LSA
has now arrived and Bendylegs has got even healthier. This really is STACKED with fibre and goodness including oodles of Omega 3 and 6. It is raisin free and is best eaten combined with fresh fruit and yogurt. This granola is Supercharged (hence the name) with a new, superblend of 3 healthy food giants (Linseeds, Sunflower Seeds and Almonds). This mix is called LSA and is common place in Australia but has not been available in this country until now. I am selling LSA via my website. It can be combined with smoothies, soups, salads or combined with fresh fruit and yogurt to give a nutty, nutritional boost to your food.
Here at Bendylegs we are passionate about Wales and about getting outside and enjoying the great outdoors. Here is a blog I did recently about the new All Wales Coastal Path.
Walk Wales. Get Bendylegs.
12 Ways to eat your Bendylegs Granola
- By the handful straight from the bag
- On it's own with milk
- Stirred into your favourite flavoured yogurt
- With natural yogurt and lots of fresh fruit
- With any fruit puree/compote
- Sprinkled on porridge (with a smidge of maple syrup)
- Sprinkled on other cereals
- Easy and impressive pudding layered with fruit and yogurt in a posh glass
- As a crumble topping or a cheesecake base
- Disguised as anything less healthy... muffins, brownies, flapjacks...
- As a topping on your favourite ice cream
- On a fluffy Canadian pancake, with fresh fruit and maple syrup
Just like anything in life we all like to have things and do things in slightly different ways..
How do you like your Bendylegs?
Credit cards taken in online shop not just Paypal. We have made a few changes recently to the P+P and the quantities of items available on line.
This summer the Bendylegs Open Water Triathlon team has been doing various events around the country. We are hoping to do something bigger and better next year for charity to beat the total of £1515.00 that we raised for ALzheimers and Swansea SCBU last year.
The Bendylegs Open Water Triathlon Team - Tri Bendylegs at Gower Triathlon in Port Eynon www.triandenter.com
Davey, Tom and Pete after the fantastic Blenheim Triathlon
More 'Bendylegs Boltholes' including www.cartrefletresaith.co.uk the ultimate Bendylegs Bolthole in Tresaith, West Wales. Also check out www.bedandfed.co.uk for a home from home, B+B experience
Summer 2003. My nephew Charlie, Tresaith Beach, West Wales: I can't walk up the hill (from the beach) I've got bendylegs.
• the state or condition of weakness in legs: Mummy I've got bendylegs
• a reason for non compliance on shopping trips: I want to go home, I've got bendylegs
• the wonderful feeling of tiredness in your legs after a long walk, run or bike
When did you last have Bendylegs?